Values and Philosophy
- Ovation! values artistic expression, creativity, and arts appreciation as integral to the meaningful growth and sustainability of humanity.
- Our members who pursue the performing arts as their chosen career path or not, deserve exemplary training, support, and guidance, because all creative individuals and imaginative thinkers provide valuable soul-fulfilling sustenance to all of our lives.
- Dreams are essential and nothing is impossible - if you really want it, you can achieve it.
- Ovation! is a recognized CHARACTER BUSINESS
As a Character Business, Ovation! incorporates character attributes and values into our culture to enhance social responsibility and sustainability. We support a collaborative community in which our members and faculty can work, live, learn and play with character.
- We believe that if everyone around the world was encouraged and allowed to develop their creative/artistic self and was also exposed to the arts on a participatory level, the world would simply be a better place ~ humanity would be thriving and violence would be eradicated.
- We believe that we are all artists and creative in our own way.
- We believe that the Art of Performance is not just about technical prowess.
- We believe that developing confidence from within is critical to achieving artistic expression.
- We believe that ‘letting-go’ sparks an emotional connection to any audience.
- We believe that everyone has the capability to find and develop their individual it-factor.
- We believe that we can all learn how to shine on all of the stages of our lives.
Ovation! promises our company members that they can count on us for exemplary performance training delivered in a professional, supportive, positive way, by acclaimed arts professionals and recognized instructors. Ovation! also promises to create exciting and innovative showcase performance opportunities for our company members, in a variety of locations and creative environments, which utilize and expose our members to arts industry networking relationships.
Make a difference ~ create a positive impact on the world!